Our Health Care Services in Corpus Christi
Making Your Health Our Priority
Preventative care is an essential aspect of maintaining your overall health. At South Texas Medical Associates, we provide a comprehensive set of services to help keep your health in top shape. Unlike other medical centers where it may take months before you see a doctor, we offer convenient quick appointment times with one of our three health care professionals so you can receive high-quality care.
Our health services and treatments include:
- General family health care
- Internal medicine
- Preventative care including pap smears and immunizations
- Asthma and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Skin rashes, skin lesions, and other skin conditions
- Visual and hearing impairments
- Stomach pain, ulcers, and other complications
- Anxiety and depression
- Minor surgical procedures
- Injections of joints
To learn more about our health care services, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (361) 854-7001.
Our Specialty Is You
- Quick appointment.
- Capability to perform numerous ancillary tests.
- Dr. Oloyo & Aarah Ramon mid-level Practitioner to Serve You.
- Dr. Oloyo, has over 34 yrs. of experience & 18 yrs. of internal medicine experience.
- Ability to handle a wide array of complex medical problems with high threshold before transfer to the ER or hospital.