Internal Medicine/Primary Care Practice Located in Corpus Christi
Serving the Residents of South Texas for over 18 Years
Since 1999, South Texas Medical Associates has been providing high-quality care to countless patients. From preventative care services to internal medicine, we make your health our top priority. We offer a variety of health care procedures to ensure that your health is well taken care of, treating many common diseases and conditions within our office. Dr. Oloyo and our team of professionals are dedicated to serving you in every health care capacity, taking every step possible to care for your overall well-being. To schedule an appointment with us, please give us a call at (361) 854-7001.
Health services that we offer include:
- General family health care
- Internal medicine
- Preventative care
- Treatment of many diseases and conditions
Family Health Care with Internal Medicine
Our unique practice provides health care that is within the scope of internal medicine, allowing for specialized care with an overall emphasis on primary care. We are able to provide comprehensive care to our patients, diagnosing and treating various urgent care needs that would normally require a visit to the emergency room. Ancillary health care tests that we offer include labs, X-rays, EKG, Holter monitoring, echocardiogram, cardiac stress test, PFT, and much more. Furthermore, our team takes every necessary step to ensure that you feel welcomed the moment that you walk in through our doors.
To make your entire experience pleasurable and stress-free, we:
- Provide quick appointment times
- Perform numerous ancillary tests within our office
- Have over 30 years of general health care experience
- Create a welcoming and comfortable environment
- Are able to handle a variety of complex medical conditions
- Provide care that would normally require a visit to the ER
If you’re ready to get your health in order, contact us at (361) 854-7001.
Our Specialty Is You
- Quick appointment.
- Capability to perform numerous ancillary tests.
- Dr. Oloyo & Aarah Ramon mid-level Practitioner to Serve You.
- Dr. Oloyo, has over 34 yrs. of experience & 18 yrs. of internal medicine experience.
- Ability to handle a wide array of complex medical problems with high threshold before transfer to the ER or hospital.